- Carmarthen Office: +44 (0)1267 222646
- Haverfordwest Office: +44 (0)1437 762795
- Email: email@example.com
Roger Casey Associates can provide a wide range of structural engineering services. We employ appropriately qualified engineers and we have gained a depth of experience in structural engineering design and detailing and are able to provide a full range of services from concept and feasibility of a project through to full design and drawing services for construction.
We are employed on a wide variety of projects for clients ranging from private house-owners for a one-off project, developers, contractors, local authorities and housing associations. Projects range from minor alterations to a domestic dwelling through to multi-million pound new build projects.
We are able to offer structural design services for all types of construction including steelwork, concrete, masonry and timber.
We have invested in computer hardware and software to enable us to prepare detailed design solutions, consider alternative structural solutions and prepare integrated and detailed solutions working with architects.
Examples of completed structural engineering projects include:
Small Scale Projects:
- Alterations and extensions to residential properties
- Design of structural elements for new build houses
- Barn conversions
- Timber Frame Design
- Structural Appraisals and investigations of defects in houses and commercial buildings
- Structural Appraisals of buildings of all types for Planning Application purposes.
- Insurance Claims
- Review of previous designs for change of use.
- New build schools
- Extra Care Schemes
- Industrial Buildings for speculative build
- Bespoke industrial buildings for industrial and food production
- Healthcare projects
- Office developments
- Leisure Centres and Swimming Pools
- Housing Developments – Private and Social
- Historic and Listed Buildings – renovation and alterations
- Reinforced Concrete design and detailing